Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to reset my password. I am asked to give email

Customer Question
Unable to reset my...

Unable to reset my password. I am asked to give email address, account number etc but it keeps telling me that the details are wrong.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Optus

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc and ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Optus my zoo - my account - log into my account - forgotten my password ***** reset my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me a new pass word so that I can access optus mail

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.