Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to reset my phone to day and now I can't remember my…

Customer Question
I had to reset...

I had to reset my phone to day and now I can't remember my google email password ***** the phone that the number was associated with has been changed to my new number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No only on my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

If they asked I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How much is this going to cost

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: William Harder,
 replied 2 months ago
William Harder

This page should assist with you changing your password ***** if you forgot it:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

Or you can do a Google search for :

google, forgot my password

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. This should resolve your request. Also, please provide a

positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work. A tip is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Will

MCSE - Server Infrastructure

MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure

MCSA - Server 2012

I've already did that, it keeps taking me to the recovery page and send that little Center Kankakee to my phone number but that's no longer my phone number I have a new phone I don't have that that phone number anymore so how do I access that
Email technician: William Harder,
 replied 2 months ago

It should allow you to use another method, such as an older associated email. Also, there should be a link for "I don't have access to this phone phone number".