Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't access my email at "[email protected]" can…

Customer Question
I can't access my...

I can't access my email at "*****@******.***" can you input a message to any email-in to change their email address for me to "*****@******.***". I can't access it to get any codes microsoft sends me for correcting the issue.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I was logged into that Hotmail address on my cell phone but now even that doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yeah, but I can't access the account to enter my phone number:(###) ###-####(home)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'm not as tech smart as should be so any help would be appreciated.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 24 days ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly are you trying to access that you are getting some trouble?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
1. Using windows computer. 2. Trying to access current emails. Syncing disabled on my cell phone and no Hotmail email are able to access on my laptop computer.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
is ther a free way to fix my issue, because I've tried remote before and it didn't work. Tired of wasting money.

We guarantee our service and you can get your money back if you are not satisfied or if the problem is not fixed.

Where are you trying to access your emails? On your computer or on your phone?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I have tried both . I haven't been able to access them on my computer for months, but until today I could get access on my cell phone. Then Microsoft decided I must not be me and now I can't get access on either device. My cell phone now says Syncing disabled.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Are we done? Can I have my $5 back? How can I get this email fixed or just have Microsoft outlook or somebody enter a message to all my incoming Hotmail email to change their records and send my emails to***@******.***?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
That's***@******.***

Do you want to continue? Or do you want your money back?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
If you can't fix it now without additional costs, I want my money back.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I guess your lack of response is a NO?

I am very sorry about the confusion. I want to inform you that our services here do not cost $5 only. Your question was posted for $30.64 USD.

If this is not what you expected the cost would be, you can process a refund. Here is the link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you acknowledge the fees and would like to continue, please let me know.

I am still here to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess