Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get in to my email because Microsoft decided that…

Customer Question
I cannot get in...

I cannot get in to my email because Microsoft decided that someone else was trying to get in there now it's locked . now they want an old email from AOL I have no idea I haven't had it for years and years. I need my email unlocked

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

I am at this point using my phone to text you same thing is on my computer. I am not a happy camper

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####would be the only number and old number would be(###) ###-#### Which we no longer have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of is just important for me to get in to my email thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.