Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need help desparately. Comcast.net. [email protected]

Customer Question
Need help desparately Technician's...

Need help desparately

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Please help. My phone was locked and now I am trying to start again. Google keeps telling me that I don't have an account.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

can we work tomorrow after my $39 payment is made. I severe from migraines and don't feel like completing now.

Sure

what is needed now?
I will just cancel the payment and find other help.