Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I thought I was on OurTime.com website. Yahoo. Web browser/

Customer Question
I thought I was...

I thought I was on OurTime.com website

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser/ tablet?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I subscribed on 04/30/2018 no problem now I wish to cancel and can't get on OurTime website

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.