Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is an old email address and don't remember my password.

Customer Question
It is an old...

It is an old email address and don't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?

Outlook
No
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.