Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I accidentally typed in wrong password then I was tossed out…

Customer Question
I accidentally typed in...

I accidentally typed in wrong password ***** I was tossed out of google, with no chance to retype it. so I went and changed pw. Cannot access email on my desktop in outlook. Tried all of the links in pop up boxes. NOTHING worked

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I don't have outlook on other devices, but do have gmail on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but I already reset password ***** got no prompts for those questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, I need this asap

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.