Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received several messages asking me to stop sending them…

Customer Question
I received several messages...

I received several messages asking me to stop sending them messages. This was occurring over the time my phone was broken. The last post was, "Someone has your password."

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have the GalaxyS 9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

This is a newer phone (about a month). I am uncertain as to when all of this occurred as I did not have a phone from January to mid April. My husband ran mine over with his wheelchair and I knew our contract was up soon. These messages seem to be over the last month. I have been having difficulty signing into all of my accounts as I didn't have passwords written down for backups.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

There is ab app which states ( I think) says that multiple accounts can be signed into at the same time. I am basically frustrated as I have not had the issues before. The other issue is that the phone fits out in the middle of everything (like it just did) and runs an ad and states, "Phone app clised."

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I hva been able to set up my Google account, but not any others. The problem with ads in the middle of everything continues and I have received many notices that the phone app has closed. It shows that I have missed at least 35 calls. I have also had people asking me on IM mto stop sending the messages they are receiving. I am thinking a possible virus
No
I will take it in tomorrow. U.S. Cellulae is a mile away
Thank.

OK

No thanks!

OK