Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't seem to get the right password. My iPad will not…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to get the right password. My iPad will not activate, and I don't know how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Thru aol.com

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, I just can't remember my password, somehow changing things around with Apple it got messed up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.