Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a phone that needs to recover the google account I…

Customer Question
Hi,I have a phone...

Hi,I have a phone that needs to recover the google account I signed in with the first time,I the I think should work doesn’t???

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have reset the pass word I have a tracFone that I used that google account on and now it won’t work Can we help me find the google account I used when I activated that phone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I’m hoping that should do it,or would the phone number to that phone help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.