Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Thunderbird is stuck in a reboot. Yahoo. Web browser. I have…

Customer Question
Thunderbird is stuck in...

Thunderbird is stuck in a reboot

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have uninstalled the program and tried to reinstall, I have no options in add/remove programs. It shows up in the list of programs in windows when you select the windows key on the bottom left

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all, It was working properly up until Friday. After it installed the new windows update on May 23, 2018

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?