Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How to recover lost in box email in Eudora using key strokes…

Customer Question
How to recover lost in...
How to recover lost in box email in Eudora using key strokes only. I use Eudora 7.1 and windows 7
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.