Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and need update with my cell phone.

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** need update with my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes with my laptop and tablet both are Android

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think I do but I can't remember what the question was and also have a new phone number added to it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need a password ***** I could use and remember for my Gmail account, thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I have you your gmail address so that I can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Is my Gmail account password ***** updated cell phone number comfirmed? Last completion estimate for 8 minutes.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

It looks like you may be trying to reach [Gmail]. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with [Gmail]. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.