Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We have lost all of our email except those delivered in the…

Customer Question
We have lost all...

We have lost all of our email except those delivered in the last week

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser (google chrome)

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/28/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 3 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Please reply to all.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.
Or a ipad/iphone/tablet/android etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Windows 10, google Chrome
No Thanks

If everything is missing in your gmail, it is most likely moved or it has been gotten into by another.

Use this link for me and go through every single option on that link to look for them.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7015314?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

I would like to offer this just in case those emails are not moved and got deleted by another party.

Please use this link to send in a recovery request, but you must act fast. Google will not keep those things on the server long.

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails

(use this video for tips on exactly what you need to say to trigger a recovery)

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+pull+back+permanently+deleted+gmails&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab#kpvalbx=1

Let me know if you have any issues and the results when done.

No Thanks! Refund my $5

No problem. You already have the answers so you can use them to look and to recover if they are gone either way.

I am putting in for a refund for you now. Please standby to be contacted by customer service. I can only request a refund, but i cannot see that side of your account. Only you and customer service can see it.

Or you can go here for yourself to ensure it gets done.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0