Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

There was a power surge in a storm last week and the monitor…

Customer Question
There was a power...

There was a power surge in a storm last week and the monitor does not show images. Also, I the system indicates that I have not set an email account. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail. My email is:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desktop computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I logged into the q-see icon on toolbar and have tried to activate it that way but no success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have never been able to set up system so that I could view it remotely on my smart phone.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

the problem persists. I will have to leave for work in about one hour and it might be better to get the log on help because the last time I went through this I could not make anything happen on my end - it required the help of the remote technician accessing my computer and the q-see camera connection box.
call back after 4:00 PM Eastern daylight savings time this afternoon, please.

Sure, reply back later when you are available