Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We have lost the instructions to our Lacross Technology

Customer Question
We have lost the...

We have lost the instructions to our Lacross Technology projection bedside clock, WT-522OU-t Transmitter TX37U. Is there any chance you can email a copy of these instructions? If not, we are doomed! Not a good feeling as we do love this clock! ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail.... juanitamit

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - just used www.lacrosstechnology.com/support as noted on the back of the clock. (Not a techie as you have undoubtedly figured out at this point!)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not to my knowledge.e And thank you for your help getting me to this point!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer