Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to get into my google account, Gmail but…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** and i have been trying to get into my google account, Gmail but I have forgotten my past word and I kept trying to remember it but each time I put in a PW it is wrong and I have several email accounts but neither on can help me to get into my email account of***@******.*** which is my original account where ALL my old emails. are located. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME .MY TELEPHONE no.(###) ###-####and i live in Dayton, Ohio. My address is 8400 st. francis dr. I am really Julia M. Johnson and I OWN this account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

THANKS, ***** ***** JOHNSON

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

YES11

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Email technician: Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you are unable to get into your email account.

Firstly, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you in getting this sorted out.

I reviewed the recovery options for your email account and I see you have set another gmail email for recovery.

The email set for recovery is 194•••••••••@gmail.com. Please let me know if you have access to this and also provide me the entire email address to proceed with resetting your***@******.*** account.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Note: In case you get a notification for Remote Access, please close it for now. We won't need it at this point in time. I will let you know if we need it.

Regards,
Vaseem

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please let me know if the provided information was helpful and to your satisfaction.

In addition, please remember to rate my service a 5 star if you are happy with my support. Your rating is very important for us.

I am happy to help you if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Vaseem