Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a some kind of virus or spyware from norton mobile…

Customer Question
I got a...

I got a some kind of virus or spyware from norton mobile app

Technician's Assistant: Which Norton product do you have?

It blocks me from all my apps

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton software?

The app lock keeps me from running the mobile one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet..but thank u

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What is the make/model of your phone?

What is it you are wanting to do? Take them all out or just norton?

Samsung 6 marshmellow
I don't have the 39 dollars on a card today but may subscribe soon. There is app files, spyware, and norton app causing me problems.
I'm trying to get unto my phone to get further details on my phone, and norton

I will send a way to take them out. If you see any apps you dont know or trust, take them out too. Then reboot the phone and try again.

1. From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Applications.
  4. Tap Application manager.
  5. Tap the desired application.
  6. Tap Uninstall.
  7. Tap Uninstall again to confirm.

Then:

1. From the home screen, tap Apps.
  2. Scroll to and tap Settings.
  3. Scroll to and tap Applications.
  4. Tap Application manager.
  5. Scroll to and tap the application.
  6. Tap Storage.
  7. Tap CLEAR CACHE.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Are you able to disable them and have you ever done a back up previously in case you need to wipe the phone?

Please review this article.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Cant-uninstall-an-Android-app-This-could-be-your-problem_id61301