Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is my MI cellphone/android. It is new and gmail

Customer Question
It is my MI...

It is my MI cellphone/android. It is new and gmail transmission stops after a split second so I am unable to connect via my android to my mail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually, I access it through my laptop on a chrome search browser. I have a Gmail icon.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The chip is new. My last phone was stolen. This is a new phone with the same phone number used on the stolen phone. It worked when I was in the phone store purchasing my phone.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

NBothing is fixed and you have already charged me more than the $5.00 I agreed upon. Please refund the money and do not charge me again without my approval
This is unethical to charge more than the $5 specified. It is also unethical to charge without fixing anything. Refund my money immediately or you will get a ton of negative publicity.