Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

L do not know any of my passwords forgot all of them. No l…

Customer Question
L do not know...

L do not know any of my passwords forgot all of them

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No l am not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

L do get messanger, solatair, emails, but l don't know why

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you list out which services you forgot your passwords to?

Please let me know

google, zullilly, kijiji,messanger,solatair,
l just want to create a google password ***** do not have extra moneys
no

When you say google, you mean Gmail?

no thanks

ok