Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my existing gmail. please help. my account…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my existing gmail. please help. my account is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

My cell phone. my account is still on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure what your request means. My phone number is(###) ###-#### my password ***** gmail is fourtroops

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access your account?

Please let me know