Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My husband keeps getting into my account and changing

Customer Question
My husband keeps getting...

My husband keeps getting into my account and changing password ***** user name. I was able to get into the account at work by using my work email***@******.*** but retired about 2 weeks ago. He is a computer guru = used to work for a company called Electronic Data Systems - the Ross Perot company. He claims he is not getting into my accounts but I know he is constantly changing my password ***** noew when I try to get into my gmail it is telling me that I do not have a valid account. My son set up an account under the***@******.*** and my husband also got into that one and gmail says that does not exist either. IU have had the***@******.*** since gmail first began over 20 years ago. Everyone tells me he is not able to get into my account but I know he is very capable of doing it. My husband gave me this laptop and this is what I will now be using so gmail is not recognizing it. I cannot even get on the internet and trying toi access my records at the bank. I know this has happened before and now that I di not have the email account from work I cannot access the internet or my bank records. Now what do I do

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AIM account on any other devices?

What is AIM and I am not logged into anything and there is no other device but this laptop

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number at home is(###) ###-####my cell is(###) ###-#### But as I said he is computer guru type and able to defeat me at every attempt. Gmail is threatening to stop my privileges and I am in a panic right now and do need help. He is in Indy right now at the race and I am home in Dallas and trying to access my bank records. What do I do now - cannot get into gmail or my bank account or internet.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This has happened so many times before - how will I ever have any peace privacy or not stopped at entering the internet for any reason - especially y banking and retirement records

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i needhelp badly he is in indy right now and will be coming home soon and i will be lost then and no hope for help

Unfortunately, you have a lot of issues that you need help with and one of them is an internet issue.

Is the computer able to access the internet?

Great!

What exactly is wrong?

Yes to what?