Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I. received an email from goggle indicating my password has…

Customer Question
I. received an email...

I. received an email from goggle indicating my password ***** been changed. I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY PASSWORD. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Thank you!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not as far as I know...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not use my gmail account. However, I use Goggle regularly to access the internet.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still sign into your gmail account at

www.gmail.com

Please let me know

I do not think that I have ever signed into my gmail account.

ok.. but this is for your gmail email service correct?