Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I unplugged my computer due to storms and when I plugged it…

Customer Question
I unplugged my computer...

I unplugged my computer due to storms and when I plugged it back up I no longer can get the system to log on to gmail. It says my certificate is not recognized.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I can get gmail on my tablet, I tried to add calendar on my tablet this morning but it would not take the gmail address. Did that cause a problem?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Are you referring to my gmail password, if so I have that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not that computer smart.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

can you tell me which program you are using to try to sign into Gmail with?

Please let me know

google chrome

Check the time and date on the computer, is it correct?

It was incorrect when I plugged the computer back up, but I corrected before I tried gmail.

check it now please

It is correct

In Chrome, click the three dots top right, then settings, then go to the bottom and click on advance, then again to the bottom and reset

Once done, tell me if you can then sign in