Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was hacked and they hacked all of my email address even if…

Customer Question
I was hacked and...

I was hacked and they hacked all of my email address even if I make a new one I can't use it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet or phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol please?

Thank you

Hotmail

Thanks

If you try now to sign into your account, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know

Wrong email or wrong password
I lost the site to pay for the help to get into my computer

Thanks

Can you use my link to reset your password

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account

Let me know how you go please

Sign-in is blocked I tried too many times

ok, when you initially tried (as now you have a 12 hours lock from trying again) what exactly happened?

It keeps on saying either email don't exist a wrong email or wrong password ***** know I was hacked

ok, fill in this form instead and tell me exactly what it says at completion please

https://account.live.com/ACSR

Make sure to take your time and answer all the questions as accurately as possible.

I know I was hacked somehow they made it so I can't get any of my emails to work I have the person's phone number I just have no idea what to do

ok, but can you do the last instructions I gave you and reply on the results