Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I purchased from ebay as a guest and entered the wrong email…

Customer Question
I purchased from ebay as...
I purchased from ebay as a guest and entered the wrong email***@******.*** and the wrong address
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me exactly what it is you purchased from ebay?

Thank you

It was a Mchenrys 12 degree driver

ok, can you still sign in on the account you purchased on?

no … because the gmail is***@******.*** I cant open the account because the gmail site says you cannot open with numerical starting firt

ok, what did you use for a purchase, credit card?

visa
ok can you open my account

ok, what you need to do i contact visa and have them cancel the purchase, they can do this for you, as we cannot open the account here

Let me know how you go please

ok thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.