Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to add a nw email addrewss to my Microsoft outlook.

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add a nw email addrewss to my Microsoft outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web brouser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Non really. I just don't know where to stsrt. I have gone brain dead. I have done it before but due to my mental health problems, hav totally forgotten how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.