Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Still having trouble getting on my yahoo account I lost my…

Customer Question
Still having trouble getting...

Still having trouble getting on my yahoo account I lost my password ***** can I have a expert get on my computer and find it for me.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure I know I have a cellphone number on there but I don't have that phone now just a house phone so I need him to get on my computer to help me. They charge $39 right for him to get on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I only thing I want is him to get on my computer and work it out for me and not charge me extra for something already know.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Let me point out, first of all, that your Yahoo account password ***** ***** stored anywhere on your computer. So, there is no way of finding it there.

Yahoo has a set way of assisting persons retrieve lost/forgotten passwords. Have you tried the Yahoo password ***** option?

Well, beyond what Yahoo provides in these circumstances, I will not be able to help you any further.

Sorry about that as this is the case since JustAnswer is not affiliated with Yahoo in any way and as such we do not have access to email accounts.

In case another Expert can assist you, I will be opting out of the question.

Have a good night.

Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happened when you tried to reset your password ***** Yahoo?

Please let me know