Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

7Hi, Telstra technical support has told me to contact you.

Customer Question
7Hi, Telstra technical support...

7Hi, Telstra technical support has told me to contact you. They have just tried to help me fix up my email password ***** in doing so the guy deleted one of my accounts and therefore LOST every email for my business- important documents for my business. Also has lost all my notes I am desperate to retrieve the sent emails and notes please. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

IPhone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The password ***** been reset, but i need to retrieve the things lost

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol with the issue?

Thank you

bigpond.net.au

ok, if you now try to sign into your account, what is the exact message you get?

I can access the emails now as Telstra deleted and re-did! My problem is all the emails linked are gone, I need all them like the sent emails and all notes attached to emails have gone to. It’s a lot of my work for my business gone!

ok, if you mean the emails are deleted, the only company that can return this for you is Telstra, as it is on their servers.

Can you request they do this and let me know the results please

I already paid $62 is it another $56?

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

Oh sorry, ok I will contact Telstra again. Thank you and I will update u on the response!

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.