Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot get into my mail or to Google my passwords are

Customer Question
Cannot get into my...

Cannot get into my mail or to Google my passwords are supposedly wrond! Cannot get past last question of month and year I joined Google.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No not logged in but have it on two devices

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I've done that about five times it always goes to when I got Google and Gmail month and year. I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my email back and Google because I'm lost without for about four days

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I just want my email opened
5/28/2018
Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 28 days ago
JUNKO LOUISE

Hi this is email expert

Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 28 days ago

I can help you on this issue

Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 28 days ago

when did it locked?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I hope so!
Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 28 days ago

Whats your login id please?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
77010
Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 28 days ago

okay

Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 28 days ago

also gmail id ?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Where are you
Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 28 days ago

iam here only

Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 28 days ago

when did you last login your account?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I'm lost with all the request for more money. 39.00. No I already paid 5 dollars why can't you justnack to me without all the popups
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Where are your answers I'm Lost
Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 28 days ago

i will support you dont worry

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Stop asking me to pay 39 dollars for more. Just answer the 5dollar question.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago

I don't use the old one that is getting messages from you that old one is c******l.com haven't used it in years. Just nr******.com that's what I want to have opened. Why did I pay you five dollars¿

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Where are you now
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
How's he doing that? I can't get into it?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
When? When I get tired of waiting?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Signing off either give me something or give my five dollars back .
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 28 days ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Four r five days ago!
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Quit flashing to pay 39:00 more it makes me mad! I was promised for a 5:00 fee a tech would get me into my email account and into my Google so far all I've been seeing is pay 39:00 more! What's up with that?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Four or five days ago
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Ok, am I going to get an answer now or not?
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 27 days ago

And if you now sign in what is the message you get?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you.

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
My son got my gmail back on. The rating will be low. I felt I had the runaround from you and google. I'm going to go to paypal and refute the 5 dollar charge.
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 25 days ago

ok

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I have not been satisfied! I no longer want you to contact me. I thus fire you and ask that my money be returned to me. I will be filling a dispute with PayPal if you do not return it. You did not give me a solution to my issue.
No Stars for you and company.