Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed phone numbers and dont have access to any of my…

Customer Question
I changed phone numbers...

I changed phone numbers and dont have access to any of my emails to get to myemail i want to give my new phone number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am not sure but i think so but the phone number is ***** and the gmail i dont know how how to get to it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.