Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since yesterday I can't open my email using my Outlook. I…

Customer Question
Since yesterday I can't...

Since yesterday I can't open my email using my Outlook. I keep getting the message: support.google.com/mail/accounts/answer/78754 AND when I open my email directly through Google there is note under my name that says "Change". This was never there before. Can you please help me? Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Before I went away last week.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No. I was away and did not touch anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that this happened suddenly and it is rather frustrating as I do have a few emails to follow up on.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using MS Outlook 2016?
  3. Are you still able to access your Gmail using a web browser and your password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows 10
MS Outlook with Office 2013
Yes I can access using Google Chroms

Have you checked your Gmail account on the browser to see if 2 step verification in enabled or turned ON?

NO! It said $5 and I will get my money back if I am not happy. !!!!! This is hack!
Please refund my $5 immediately!
now that I won't pay $56 you disappear ..... really?!?!?!? I will make sure to post this so that others don't get hacked like this!

Sorry about the confusion. I can surely help you fix this problem for you if you continue. Please understand that our services here do not cost $5 only. From my end I can see you paid $30.62USD.

If you believe this is an error, we guarantee our service and you can surely have your money back.

Here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you want to continue, please let me know. I will still be here.

Best regards,

Jess