Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm using a new PC and it wont let me get into my Hotmail…

Customer Question
I'm using a new...

I'm using a new PC and it wont let me get into my Hotmail account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

Yes my phone. but I need to print some e mails and I cant seem to get it up on my screen

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Why are you unable to access your Hotmail on the new PC?
  2. Is it running on Windows 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess