Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to get gmail password but term employee changed

Customer Question
Need to get gmail...

Need to get gmail password ***** term employee changed recovery email an phone number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The problem is I set it up for him when he came to work, now I’ve terminated him but he changed the Gmail recovery email and telephone number, Gmail will not give it to me even though I know when the account was set up etc. etc.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Ok
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

I understand your concern but without having access to recovery email address and phone number it is not possible to reset password.