Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Am 87 and can never recover Email after i30 days or when…

Customer Question
Am 87 and can...

Am 87 and can never recover Email after i30 days or when locked out. Need your help. Have my pen and paper ready to jot down info once again, since it did not help this time, perhaps you can assist me to get it right!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. Just have one dek top.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number is(###) ###-#### Under bell south I used my Email address***@******.*** and ID was Heuter1950. That is what my notes say. Was Logged in, but now locked out!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Have attempted to log in G-Mail, but my 86 year old mind does not understand all the navigational procedures to log on, however, am have used Email for many years. Everything was okay until recent protocol dividing yahoo and ATT made life miserable for me.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Have never used Texting and probably will never use it. My cell phone is on vibrate also which complicates my situation. Just returned from Great Britain and cannot get out of Airplane mode. Best way to contact me is voice mail, either(###) ###-####or possibly I can can visit Verizon today to get my cell phone back where I know what is going on!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/27/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Have you tried the recovery process?

Give me assurance that I can log onto my Email account using RICHARDEMILLER1950 is my ID and aufdeutsh 1931 is my password

accept the offer and I can help you