Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just got a moto phone from sprint last week i picked a…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a moto phone from sprint last week i picked a name and pass word for the phone then went back to sprint and was was told the username in the phone has to be the same as the google username. now i can't get the name out of computer to change it to cellphone name. this would be a lot easier if i could talk to you on the phone.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Moto?

I dont know how to check

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Computer and cell phone and a line line

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I got the phone to be a phone and send photos to my computer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 2 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Just to clarify, you need to change the username on your Google account correct?

can you call me at(###) ###-####?

Yes, however first please clarify, you need to change the username on your Google account correct?

this is a google problem why do i have to pay to get help to use google?
are you trying to call me on the cell phone? I don't know how to use it yet.
forget it i will just take it back to the store

I am still here - and yes Just Answer is a third party paid support service. Do you wish to continue?