Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e-mail screen has gone to the left eliminating the square…

Customer Question
My e-mail screen has...

My e-mail screen has gone to the left eliminating the square selection boxes.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. AOL.com

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything I know how to do. Drag and drop. Every thing except re load.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have filled out that page at least 3 tme now.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?