Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My facebook is hacked and i need a verification email sent…

Customer Question
My facebook is hacked...

My facebook is hacked and i need a verification email sent to my active emails. the hacker has deleted my only email that i have access to.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but he deleted my email from the facebook. so im not getting verification codes sent to my cell or email and he deleted my phone number i have on account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it i beleive

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
i need***@******.*** added back to my facebook profile to verify my identity. it shows in my email where it sent verification codes to that email but it was expired by the time i noticed and the hacker had already deleted that email from my facebook.
5/27/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

There is an option for no longer having access to your email while resetting the account. You will need to select that option

I’m aware of that option. When I choose that option it only allows me to select my Hotmail account and not my self.edu account. The hacker has removed my only active email and my phone number.

No, there is an option to reset the account without using any email

can you help or not. Going through facebooks process is not working not is a one from Facebook even trying to help me. I’ve been fighting this crap for 2 weeks and it’s just getting worse as far as my personal information getting ha led on stupid Facebook.

Well let’s try resetting the account then

OK try using that option

Well I’ve been fooling with this for 2 weeks and haven’t seen an option to reset. What are the steps for doing that. All I’ve seen is no longer have access to these.
Can you just call me and walk me through it?
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I still need help
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago

Understood.

We want to recover your Facebook, correct?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago

Understood.

Please let me remotely connect, free of charge.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Ok
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago

Great!

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program called Teamviewer will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, a blank screen will show but the file is downloading to your computer).

Run the TeamviewerQS.exe download and it shows you an ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Example:

ID###-##-####/p>

password: 1234

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

9251
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago

connecting