Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I use Outlook out of the "Office 365" for which I pay

I use Outlook out...

I use Outlook out of the bundle "Office 365" for which I pay $100/year.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am away from home now, but using my regular laptop, running Windows 10. At home I am hardwired to Verizon DSL. My connection here (upstate NY, small Telco) is also hardwired DSL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

History: For reasons I never understood, last weekend I was unable to use Outlook for email for several days. I spent about 10 hours on the phone over 2 days, with Microsoft Tech Support and then Verizon tech support At one point I was told "Wait 24 hours" but was impatient and had a "Case # ***** Microsoft. . .

5/27/2018
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Are you trying to access Outlook? Please explain

Not trying to access - - I can access Outlook and I can do some email. No problem getting Internet. However, I have had 2 separate email accounts for 20 years. Now, since the recent shut down of ALL my email service, the two are mixed up. Microsoft could not find a reason and so called Verizon. Verizon says everything is set up correctly - he tested carefully. I am away from home but have my laptop and Internet (DSL) service. I will call Microsoft shortly and begin again.
Not yet. I want the two companies to decide what to do. I pay them for service and they (one of them) messed up. I doubt, anyway, that you can 'fix' the problem by going on to my computer because the problem it is not here in my computer..
Can i return to you if they fail?

I see, so what exactly is the root cause.. you have 2 emails - your emails work in Outlook - internet is good. I am trying to see how I can help. Sure you can reach out to me after you hear back from them.

All now OK thank you PHIL

Great..

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

At this time my email service with 2 accounts is working correctly. If I need help in the future I'll be back to you. Thanks.. PHIL

Yes, certainly you can.

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician