Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Someone hacked my email and changed the password. I have a…

Customer Question
Someone hacked my email...

Someone hacked my email and changed the password. I have a new phone number to put in also

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a new phone # to input

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.