Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Microsoft wont' accept my new emaIL AND PHONE NUMBERS AFTER…

Customer Question
Microsoft wont' accept my...

Microsoft wont' accept my new emaIL AND PHONE NUMBERS AFTER UPDATING LAST NITE.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I moved to a new area where comcast doesn't serve...i had to get WAVE in woodland, ca. 95695 and a new phone number. email is : [email protected],com.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> Microsoft wont' accept my new emaIL

Do you mean your Microsoft account won't accept your pasword via web, or Microsoft Mail program (Outlook or Mail app) won't accept your passowrd? They are different. Please clarify. Thanks.