Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The password was accidentally changed what do I do now? My…

Customer Question
The password ***** accidentally...

The password ***** accidentally changed what do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My home and work computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone #(###) ###-####I’m hoping this is it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 2 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the email address you are having this issue with please?

Thank you. Do you have a cell phone that receives text messages

with a phone number ending in 74 ?

Can you tell me the circumstances under which the password ***** accidentally changed?