Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phone number and 2 gmail accts were hijacked no May 11. I…

Customer Question
Please help me. my...

Please help me. my phone number and 2 gmail accts were hijacked no May 11. I have since been able to get my phone number back and 1 gmail back. I need access to the other gmail:***@******.***. I have tried many times, but it keeps saying I am not provinding enough info. I beleive no one is reading the notes that I supply with the "done" button. I am now accessing the gmail from the computer ip and location that was accessing that acct. for years, before it was stolen on May 11. I have police report, dated May 11. I have the password ***** was valid prior to May 11. I have access to the reset acct.,***@******.*** and the phone reset(###) ###-#### my temp phone on May 12th to May 20th was the other reset number, you allowed me to add that! it is no longer in service, as I got MY number back and had to add it to the temp phone/sim card. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes, probably, the thief is probably logged in sorry, my internet is cutting out, please call me at(###) ###-####if we can't do this by chat

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I have answered the questions, I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE PROCESS MANY, MANY TIMES OVER THE LAST 2 WEEKS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

They are not responding

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
I would like another tech to assist me now, since my other tech went offline
5/28/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need to access my hijacked gmail acct. do you have other options than the gmail auto forms offer?

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

you really are an expert, thanks!

You're welcome! Enjoy the rest of your day.