Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well I am a member of the club but I cannot get into my

Customer Question
Well I am a...

Well I am a member of the club but I cannot get into my account I left Microsoft for Apple have a new email ID what can I do to get back in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My old email ˆd does not exist anymore

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well any sughgestion^ I tried to call but the v line is busy'

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.