Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It doesn’t recognize me. GMail. IPad for this time. It says…

Customer Question
It doesn’t recognize me. ...

It doesn’t recognize me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

IPad for this time.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It says my PW was changed. So I tried a new one It wouldn’t recognize it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It looks like my account is not active for some reason.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.