Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It seems to be frozen says it can't connect to google. Phone…

Customer Question
It seems to be...

It seems to be frozen says it can't connect to google. Phone as well

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Sorry you mean like ATT for computer and Verizon for phone?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Turning everything off totally then back on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah- got some phone calls from a person saying my computer may be compromised. Said it was google. I changed my password, thought he was trying to compromise me---

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What exactly is the problem?

Can we talk on the phone . I’m not tech savvy and am upset someone is trying to get into my sydtem
i think thats best
hi I,m still here- am I going to hear from someone?
wondering how long this will take? Can,t I talk with someone?
If not contacted soon I'm canceling
canceling-
sorry too much time
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.