Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not able to access my e-mail account. I accidentially…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to access my e-mail account. I accidentially downloaded an update to my mac and it only partially loaded then seemed to freeze.. On Friday I had to take my computer to a technician who had to reload my mac's program...this caused some files to be lost at least my gmail account appears to have disappeared...I cannot remember the pass word for my gmail account...can you please help me...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No...

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a home telephone number which is(###) ###-####area code 506...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My e-mail address is mariejwarner1

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago
JUNKO LOUISE

Hi this email expert

Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago

i will try to get your password

Email technician: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago

don you rmemeber this gmail id :www••••••••••••••@gmail.com?