Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Update my e mail and cell phone number. GmAIL. COMPUTER on…

Customer Question
Update my e mail...

Update my e mail and cell phone number

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GmAIL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

COMPUTER on gmail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trided to upd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried updating but telling me I have the wrong info so need to updade

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Are you able to login to your gmail atleast ?