Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my hotmail account for no reason. I am so worried…

Customer Question
Hello I lost my...

Hello I lost my hotmail account for no reason

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am so worried that I wont be able to login anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone and web broser

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 2 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What is happening when you attempt to login to your hotmail account ? Are you receiving any type of error message?

They told me that someone was trying to access my email
I need to have my hotmail account back please
Can you help me with that or not

I will do the best to help you, Did you try resetting your Hotmail password?

no. I was trying to loging with old password ***** created
when I was trying to access my account they ask me plenty of questions that I already forgot the answers becasue it was long time when I created this account. Some questions I am sure like my name, date of birth and other facts but some others I forgot like my favorite character or when excatly I created my account ......

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

No I cannot start that with you. I am sorry.

Ok, please try resetting your password ***** clicking on the link below :https://account.live.com/password/reset

let me know the results

Thank you

I open the link and it took me to the same page I filled many times but they will answer later saying the information you were submitted were not enough to return yopur account.

Please contact Microsoft customer support directly at : https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/contactus/

Hope this help

Thank you

Then why did you took the 7$ ? To just let me know that you caanot help and to reffer me to someone else?
Please refund me back as you did not do anything for me

Let me open your question to other experts

Thank you

please. I want you to support me not to direct me. You took tghe maoney based on the information that you provided that you will guys help me. I do not think you need to charge me for directions to direct me to someone else. Either, you solve my problem or refund me please.
Thanks.
Also, I change my mind. I do not want the trial anymore. Should I contact you or the billing department